Monday, March 8, 2010

Wisdom

I have many wise people in my life. many.

Some wisdom shared with me today is this...trust the process. Leave Brady in God's hands and trust the process. He needs help with his speech, I am getting him help with his speech.

For now, for me, I need to quit making Brady the problem. He is my sweet little boy who has an unnamed condition that makes learning his speech, right now, very hard.

I am going to spend more time playing than researching. More time laughing than worrying. More time loving than waiting for the next odd thing to happen.

For now I am going to just have fun with my little guy and see how things play out. Perhaps I will be a little less crabby and this headache will go away. Perhaps I do not have all the answers and need to just trust the process for now.

For today I think I can do that. and really that is all we have right? Today

the other thing she told me was to take a nap today. I am going to do that too. :)

1 comment:

  1. That made me cry. You are so correct in playing and enjoying and loving your little boy and your life! Today. Gretchen, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete